The Waterloo Campus is home to:
The campus is next to:
- London's South Bank Centre which includes: the National Film Theatre; British Film Institute (BFI); Royal Festival Hall; Hayward Gallery; National Theatre.
- Waterloo Station (3 minutes walk)
Young Vic and Old Vic theatres are nearby.
The campus has three main buildings:
- The Franklin-Wilkins Building, one of London's largest university buildings and completely refurbished and opened in 2000.
- Stamford Street Apartments, with en suite accommodation for over 500 students.
- James Clerk Maxwell Building, home to the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Principal and university administration.
A virtual tour of three of the King’s campuses is available and prospective students may be interested in details to visit and tour the campuses.
Find the location of the Waterloo Campus on Google Maps and plan your journey.