Show/hide main menu

Find support

Alternative services




You can always dial 999 in an emergency or make your way to any Accident & Emergency (A&E) Department at your local hospital whether you are registered for NHS services or not.

If you are living in Halls of Residence there is a duty member of staff on call out of hours and each hall displays a notice with their contact details.


Housing, Money, Immigration, Disability & Consumer support 


 Crisis support

Are you worried about yourself or someone close to you? Feeling despair with no one to turn to, wanting to self-harm or considering taking your own life?

If you would like to see someone face to face for emotional support, the Samaritans are available 9:00am - 9:00pm every day (no appointment necessary) at their office in 46, Marshall St, London W1F 9BF.

  1. Email:
  2. Visit:
  3. Samaritans 116 123 (free to call)

Speak to someone

Further guidance on crisis support


NHS services (non-emergency)

King's College London NHS Health Centre

Further information on NHS Health Centre out of hours arrangements can be found here.

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2021 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454