CONTACT US AND AVAILABILITY
You can contact the main Counselling Service at the Strand Campus 9am – 5pm every week day throughout the year apart from when the College is closed.
In person: speak to an administrator in Student Services enquiries, -1 Macadam Building
By phone: 020 7848 7017
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrators will be happy to answer any queries you may have and advise you on how to make an appointment. Any message left will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Counselling sessions are usually by appointment only and take place during normal working hours, Monday to Friday. Staff work during vacations, except when the College is officially closed.
Please note that our Admin staff have their Team meeting every other Wednesday starting from 15th June between 3pm - 4pm and our front desk at the Strand will be closed during those times. Please leave a message on our answer phone or email us and we will respond after the meeting.
Out of hours
If you need to talk to someone outside office hours contact:
- Nightline (020 7631 0101), an organisation run by student volunteers offering confidential telephone counselling between 6pm and 8am.
- Samaritans (Freephone 116 123), a 24-hour helpline.
If you are feeling very unsafe, you can go to the nearest A&E Department.
Hospitals with 24 hr. casualty services:
- St. Thomas’ (020 7188 7188)
- King’s College Hospital (020 3299 9000)
- Royal Free Hampstead (020 7794 0500)