Show/hide main menu


Information services



Welcome to King's

 Hello, welcome, here's help getting started

There's a lot to take in.

The Welcome team have a comprehensive website and app that should cover most of your questions.

If you can't find an answer, have a look at Student Services Online and you can get in touch if you need further support.

Welcome to King's

Welcome to King's App

Student administration

Your student record and official documentation from King's

Student Services are best placed to support you with any questions you have about university administration and your student record in general.

We're primarily responsible for providing a variety of official letters and documents that can confirm both your personal and course details to third parties such as banks and financial sponsors.

If we don’t have all the information required to support, we may contact a specific department, or forward your request directly to them to complete.

Visit Student Services Online


The when and where of being a student

To view your programme timetable please use one of the following methods:

All Faculties:

  • Click here to view your timetable through timetabling services

Faculties of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, Law, Arts and Humanities or Social Science and Public Policy:

If you are studying within these Faculties then you can also access your timetable by logging in to your student records and selecting the 'student timetable' link or via the the King's Mobile App

You will need to use your King's ID and password to gain access to personalised timetables, or use the "Guest" button for general information.

Paying fees

 Credit Control

The Credit Control department is responsible for the collection of all Tuition and Accommodation Fees invoiced to students and sponsors in line with the college payment terms and conditions.

Credit Control

Exams and assessments

Schedule, locations and FAQs

When it comes to exams and assessments, you should be supplied with relevant information and guidance directly from your department.

You can always visit Student Services Online if you're unsure 

For Exam, Boards & Awards and Research Degrees FAQs see here:

Academic Services

Interrupting, transferring or withdrawing from studies

Change of circumstances

Occasionally situations arise that are outside your control and may impact your ability to engage with your studies, i.e. ill health, financial difficulties and other personal reasons.

On these occasions it is often necessary for you to make a change to your registration status at Kings which is done by submitting a form online titled 'Change of Circumstances' found in Student Records.

If you are experiencing difficulties you should talk to someone before completing the form and submitting a request. 

There's lots of information and guidance provided by the Student Advice Service that is found on the following pages and we've also included the link to the form below.

Changes in your personal situation

Change of circumstances form (Student Records)



You should expect to be contacted directly as you approach the end of your course to book and plan for your ceremony.

There's plenty of information and support available to help you on the Ceremonies and Events team pages.

Ceremonies & Events

  • Was this page helpful?
    Let us know.
  • Please select


Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2021 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454