King's Sport deliver a range of opportunities for students to get involved in sport and physical activity.
They run the recreational sessions through their BeActive programme, all the way to supporting top performing athletes through University Sports Scholarships.
They also operate a number of Gyms, located at our Waterloo and London Bridge campuses and across selected Halls of Residence.
King's Sport are responsible for:
- King's Move | Join the other 7000 members earning rewards for staying active
- BeActive & BeActive Halls | Non-competitive recreational programme
- Health & Fitness | Operating two gyms, with London Bridge new for the 2017 Academic Year
- Performance Sport | Supporting high performing teams and atheletes
- Club Sport | Play competitively representing King's. For students, alumna and staff.