The Centre for Global Health Palliative Care has a multidisciplinary team of staff who lead and coordinate its global health research, education, and capacity building activities. They are supported by a wide range of affiliated staff from across Cicely Saunders Institute and King’s College London.
- Prof Richard Harding, Herbert Dunhill Chair of Palliative Care and Rehabilitation, Director of the Centre for Global Health Palliative care, Director of the WHO Collaborating Centre
- Cheng-Pei Lin, Deputy Director of the WHO Collaborating Centre
- Fern Brookes, Project Administrator and Personal Assistant to Dr Sabrina Bajwah
- Dr Mevhibe Hocaoglu, Research Project and Coordination Assistant
- Silvia Miele, Research Project and Coordination Assistant
- Veronica Murrey, Global Health Administrator, Personal Assistant to Professor Richard Harding
- Anna Roach, Research Project and Coordination Assistant