Mission & Vision
The vision of the Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences is to:
- understand disease, enhance health, restore function.
We realise this vision by:
- delivering a values-based curriculum to develop reflective health care professionals:
- to direct and deliver multi-disciplinary team care to a diversity of patients,
- who are prepared for the rapid evolution of knowledge, discovery and technology and its impact on health and its management
- engaging in high-quality and impactful research and translating research discoveries into evidence-based clinical practice, health care policy and new products
- promoting and enabling multi-disciplinary collaboration of researchers, educators and clinicians across the professions
- providing high-quality, evidence-based patient care in accessible and financially sustainable environments with a positive patient experience
- engaging individuals and wider communities in valuing and preserving their own oral and systemic health.