Hosting a presentation or networking event is a great way to focus your brand awareness and equip our students and recent alumni with a thorough understanding of your organisation culture and roles.
For organisations with existing brand exposure looking to convert this into practical applications from students matched to their knowledge, attributes, skills and experiences, our presentation packages enable you to showcase your organisation in a familiar environment or your can promote your own existing activities and schedule these in to ensure maximum exposure.
Advertising your Own Events
We're conscious that many employers choose to run their own events off-site, perhaps showcasing your own offices or being hosted at central locations, restaurants or overseas either specifically for King's students, or open to a variety of universities you may be targeting.
Our team can help schedule these activities at King's, confirming a slot in our calendar to minimise potential clashes with competitor organisations and then promote these for free using our King's CareerConnect platform on your behalf.
Events we are happy to promote, assuming compliance with our terms & conditions, include:
- Company presentations, division spotlights or firmwide events
- Open days, insight days and breakfast briefings
- Diversity events, conferences and workshops
- Business games and skills workshops
- Dinners and recruitment receptions
- Careers fairs and conferences
On Campus presentation packages
During term time we offer on campus slots for both lunchtime and evening presentation packages. Packages are priced according to size of venue and incorporate a range of inclusions, outlined below.
We strive to maximise your exposure by managing the timings and numbers of on-campus events hosted, operating a first-come-first served system for engagement:
- For maximum exposure we recommend events take place between September - November and January - February.
- No more than two employer presentations will take place in any one slot on a single campus (lunchtime/evening) and only one from each industry sector*
- We operate two-hour slots from 12:00-14:00 (Mon-Fri) or 18:00-20:00 (Mon-Thu).
- Presentation slots are available at Guy's, Strand or Waterloo Campuses (details of faculties and teaching locations are available in the booking form)
To ensure the comprehensive marketing of your event to students, we strongly advise a minimum of three weeks' notice in order to book, promote and deliver your proposed event.
*Whilst policy is that all recruitment activity must be coordinated by King's Employer Engagement, we take no responsibility for potential clashes of events with student societies affiliated to KCLSU or otherwise which may take place in parallel.