Applications for 2018-2019 were open 16 April - 17 June 2018. Application for 2019-2020 opens in April 2019.
Am I eligible?
- The programme is open to any current student, staff member of alumni from King’s. Each applicant must have a member of founding or leadership team with one of these affiliations to the university.
- Participants can be part of the accelerator part-time or full time (minimum a day a week + 8 events across the year). We ask that you are committed to making the most of the programme and making your idea happen.
- The accelerator is open 7 days a week. Attendance is flexible to allow for other commitments (lectures, clinics, childcare, work etc).
- Most of all the programme is all about your personal learning journey and growth – and we want to have as much fun as possible along the way!
If you require a visa to take part in the programme (International student who will be graduating soon), we may also be able to support your application for a Tier 1 (graduate entrepreneur) Visa. This is an immigration category which allows graduates with world-class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills to extend their stay in the UK after graduation, by establishing and developing one or more businesses in the UK under the supervision of their academic institution. At King’s we offer endorsement letters to graduates that are applicable.
How to apply
- Please READ THE 2019-2020 FAQs and terms & conditions pdf
- Read and draft answers to the main application questions (Word) (available in April 2019)
- Submit your application using the online form (available in April 2019)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so please try not to leave your application until the last minute. Applications are reviewed by an expert panel.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Ed Halliday, Accelerator Manager, Entrepreneurship Institute email@example.com
Ask Techstars: Applying to an Accelerator, March 2017
Ask Techstars: Common Mistakes to Avoid When Applying to an Accelerator, April, 2017