Wednesday 17 October, Guy’s Campus, 17.00 to 19.30
Come and join us at our open evening for an opportunity to explore your postgraduate study options at King's.
We are ranked top ten in the UK* and home to over 11,700 postgraduates studying an extensive range of courses across our nine faculties.
Represented at this open evening are the Dental Institute, Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery and Palliative Care and Institute of Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience. Courses include MRes and PhD level.
Our open evenings include the opportunity to:
- Meet academics, current students and departmental staff from our faculties, institutes and schools.
- Attend a welcome talk and student Q&A panel with current King's postgraduate students.
- Attend a subject talk profiling specific courses across our faculties.
- Meet student services representatives to cover all your needs.
- Go on a campus tour with a current student ambassador, showcasing our buildings and facilities.
Full programme information will be published online and sent to registrants by email closer to the event.
Click here to book your place.