11 February 2019, 10:00 to 15 February 2019, 17:00 Please note: this event has passed
Bush House Arcade, London
King's Collaborative Scheme for Early Career Researchers supports PhD students and researchers in establishing relationships with cultural sector or technology industry partners. The programme helps address a challenge many PhD students and Early Career Researchers face: How can I make my research have an impact beyond academia?
The Creative Impacts showcase provides an opportunity for the 2018 programme participants to share their collaborations.
Monday 11 – Friday 15 February 2019
The projects showcased are:
- Belief Kill, Belief Cure - led by Dr Louisa Codjoe, Department of Health Service & Population Research, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Grand Designs in Roman Britain - led by Francesca Bologna, Department of Classics, Faculty of Arts & Humanitites
- Invisible Nature of Fatigue in IBD - led by Dr Wladyslawa Czuber-Dochan, Department of Adult Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Ithemba Ilitsha (New Hope) - led by Dr Sharron Frood, Department of Child & Family Health, Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Outside In - led by Ruth Bowyer, Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology, Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine
- Synaptic Counterpoint - led by Jenny Greig, Department of Basic and Clinical Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Re-imagining Disaster recovery in the Andaman Islands - led by Sophie Blackburn, Department of Geography, Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy
- The Soul-Deep Arts Project - led by Meera Ladwa, Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine
Search for another event