Wednesday 21 November, Guy's Campus, 17.45 to 20.00
Join us at our open evening where you can explore the multiple postgraduate study options beyond your own discipline.
Ranked top ten in the UK* we are home to over 11,700 postgraduates studying an extensive range of courses across our nine faculties.
Represented at this open day are the Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery and Palliative Care and Institute of Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience. Courses cover MSc, MRes, MClinDent, PG Cert and PG Dip.
All our open evenings include opportunities to:
- Meet academics, current students and departmental staff from our faculties, institutes and schools.
- Attend a welcome talk and student Q&A panel with current King's postgraduate students.
- Attend a subject talk profiling specific courses across our faculties.
- Meet student services representatives to cover all your needs.
- Go on a campus tour with a current student ambassador, showcasing our buildings and facilities.
Full programme information will be published online and sent to registrants by email closer to each event.
Book your place at the event.