The 2018 London Air Quality Network (LAQN) conference will take place at King's College London on July 3rd 2018.
The LAQN is a unique collaboration between the public, private and academic sectors and the annual conferences are a chance for air quality researchers and practitioners to discuss the latest findings and developments in the field.
Places are free to members of the LAQN and to our funding partners. To register your place and for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.
Tea and coffee will be served from 9:15 in the Terrace Cafe.
- 9:50 – 10.00 Welcome and introduction. Frank Kelly, King’s College London.
25 years of LondonAir – chaired by Ruth Calderwood
- 10:00 –10:30 London's air 2017. Timothy Baker, King’s College London.
- 10:30 – 11:00 25 years measuring air pollution in London. Hima Chouhan, King’s College London.
- 11:30 – 12:00 A tale of two cities – air pollution in London and Paris. Gary Fuller, King’s College London.
- 11:30 – 12:00 TEA AND COFFEE
Air pollution from construction – chaired by Elliott Treharne
- 12:00 – 12:30 The London low emissions construction partnership. David Green, King’s College London.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Real-world emissions from construction generators. Carl Desouza, King’s College London.
- 13:00 – 14:00 LUNCH
Air pollution and London’s children - chaired by Frank Kelly, King’s College London.
- 14:00 – 14:30 The future for air quality in London. Speaker to be confirmed, Greater London Authority
- 14:30 - 15:00 Impact of London’s Low Emission Zone on air quality and children’s respiratory health. Ian Mudway, King’s College London.
- 15:00 – 15:30 Impact of London’s road traffic air and noise pollution on birthweight. Mireille Toledano, Imperial College London.
- 15:30 – 16:15 Discussion led by Frank Kelly.
- 16:15 – 17:30 Drinks reception.