The 3 day course aims to introduce you to the statistical software Stata and demonstrate how to carry out standard statistical procedures in STATA using its command language. The course is intended to provide a foundation in STATA use however will not teach introductory statistical concepts, a basic knowledge of these would be useful.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- feel familiar with the Stata interface, and style of programming language;
- read existing datasets into Stata;
- modify the format of your data to make it easier to analyse;
- summarise basic statistics;
- produce and edit graphical displays;
- perform statistical analysis tests.
Most of the courses on the BHI Executive Education Programme will demonstrate methods in STATA and will assume STATA proficiency at the level of this course.
Academic Lead: George Vamvakas
- External £450
- KCL Staff £337.5
- KCL Student £210
- King's Health Partners £337.5
- Other student £337.5
(That is, 50% discount to King's College London PhD students, 25% discount to other students and staff at King's College London and King's Health Partners)
Last booking: 3rd January 2019
BOOKING: For more information and to book visit this link.
Please note the following:
If you would like to pay by internal transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your place will not be confirmed until payment has been made.
Failure to cancel without sufficient notice will forfeit your course fee and access to future courses.