Global Placements: Employer Speed Meet
3 November 2021, 10:00 to 11:30
This information is for employers
Engage directly with King's growing population of undergraduate students with a year in industry or professional placement.
Our Global Placements: Employer Speed Meet is open to organisations with dedicated placement provision, or keen to explore creating a bespoke opportunity for King's students. It's an opportunity to showcase your organisation, workplace culture and the recruitment process with engaged students seeking opportunities in 2022/23 from the following programmes:
King's Business School
Faculty of Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences
To express interest in attending, email us for a consultation on how we can support your organisation to meet its needs in the coming year.
Attendance at our Employer Speed Meets is free.
Why Engage with King's?
- Play a significant role in future generations’ career learning & development
- Introduce a fresh and creative perspective to your team or organisation
- Attract and retain early global talent before students enter the graduate market
- Build your organisational reputation among our diverse student body
- Develop a strong recruitment pipeline from a leading Russell Group university
At this event
Faculty Placements Coordinator - Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences
Search for another event