Please note that this event has passed.
Our Intercalated BScs (IBScs) courses are for medical, dental and veterinary students at King's and other universities.
King’s College London has one of the largest offerings of Intercalated BSc programmes in the UK, ranging from Anatomy to Women’s Health.
If you’d like to find out more about the opportunities to take your intercalated year at King’s, please join our online information session Intercalated BSc Information Event on Wednesday 9th February 2022.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about each of the courses we offer
- Meet teaching staff
- Ask your questions about the course and Intercalating at King' s
Our Intercalated BSc courses:
- Cardiovascular Medicine NEW!
- Primary Care
- Imaging Sciences
- Women & Children’s Health
- Infectious Disease, Autoimmunity & Immunotherapies NEW!
- Global Health
- Healthcare Management
- Regenerative Medicine & Innovation Technology
- Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology
- Medical Genetics
Further details about intercalating at King's are on these webpages.
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams.
Search for another event