LGBTQ+ Circuits with Proudly King's - 15 June 2021
Please note that this event has passed.
To celebrate Pride Month, LGBTQ+ Circuits are back! Working with Proudly Kings, KCL's LGBTQ+ staff network, King's Sport brings you an inclusive event consisting of circuits and core.
The session will be held at our Strand gym, using 2 of our amazing studios.
The session is designed for all levels and it will be up to the participant to choose the intensity as they burn calorie in our fitness party.
Studio 1 will consist of a cardiovascular circuit with music that gets the body moving and Studio 2 will consist of core and stretch which will surely get you to sweat, move and breathe your way through static holds and dynamic movements that will get your mind and body working as one.
- Changing facilities are limited so participants are required to arrive in correct clothing.
- Lockers are available but participants will need to bring their own padlock.
- No access to showers due to building guideline which is in line with the government's guidance.
- Masks are optional.
- Social distancing will be required with marked areas on the floor.
- Wipes and hand sanitiser station will be available.
- Equipment will need to be wiped after use.
- Bring water.
Search for another event
15 June 2021