Postgraduate Open Evening - Arts & Sciences
27 February 2020, 17:30 to 20:00 Please note: this event has passed
Strand Campus, London
Thursday 27 February, Strand Campus, 17:30 - 20:00
Come and join us at our open evening for an opportunity to explore your postgraduate study options at King's.
We are ranked top ten in the UK* and home to over 12,800 postgraduates studying an extensive range of courses across our nine faculties.
Represented at this open day are Arts & Humanities, King's Business School, Law, Natural and Mathematical Sciences and Social Science and Public Policy. Courses include MA, MSc, PG Cert and PGCE.
Our open evenings include the opportunity to:
- Attend a welcome talk
- Attend a subject talk profiling specific courses across our faculties
- Meet academics, current students and departmental staff from our faculties, institutes and schools
- Go on a campus tour with a current student ambassador or explore the campus on your own
- Find out more about funding opportunities currently available for research students
- Speak with staff in our Student Support hubs
Download the full timetable of talks here.
Click here to book your place
*QS World University Rankings 2020
Search for another event