Postgraduate Open Evening - Arts & Sciences
27 February 2020, 17:30 to 20:00
Strand Campus , London
Thursday 27 February, Strand Campus, 17:30 - 20:00
Come and join us at our open evening for an opportunity to explore your postgraduate study options at King's.
We are ranked top ten in the UK* and home to over 12,800 postgraduates studying an extensive range of courses across our nine faculties.
Represented at this open day are Arts & Humanities, King's Business School, Law, Natural and Mathematical Sciences and Social Science and Public Policy. Courses include MA, MSc, PG Cert and PGCE.
Our open evenings include the opportunity to:
- Attend a welcome talk
- Attend a subject talk profiling specific courses across our faculties
- Meet academics, current students and departmental staff from our faculties, institutes and schools
- Go on a campus tour with a current student ambassador or explore the campus on your own
- Find out more about funding opportunities currently available for research students
- Speak with staff in our Student Support hubs
Full programme information will be published online and sent to registrants by email closer to each event.
Click here to book your place
*QS World University Rankings 2020
Search for another event