Sustainability & Climate Careers Networking Night 2023 - 9 February 2023
Please note that this event has passed.
Availability Update (1 November 2022)
Booking is now open and spaces are available.
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across the role functions supporting climate-related or sustainable career paths or across the ESG sector.
King's is committed to ensuring we promote a range of career choices to our students, so this event is designed to facilitate in-depth discussions with our students seeking greater knowledge of the roles, cultures and opportunities available in this growing ecosystem.
In 2023, we're returning to campus with the event forming a key component of a wider series of sector-focused workshops, masterclasses and panels.
With a strictly limited number of places in our Great Hall at the Strand Campus, it's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
Why Engage with King's?
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
- Innovative Service-led modules and our King's First Year programme for undergraduate students focusing on issues of climate change and sustainability
- 47.3% of our UK-domicile students are from a BME or non-white background, comprising 57% of our undergraduate cohort, 34% of our postgraduate taught and 28.6% of our postgraduate researcher cohort (2019/20)
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Manager
Director of Sustainability
Search for another event
9 February 2023