Credit / debit card payments
King's College London has provided this service to enable you to make payment of the following fees quickly and easily;
- Tuition Fees
- Postgraduate or Undergraduate Tuition Fee Deposits
- Residence Fees
The Service is hosted by an external provider called Global Payments on a secure system so King's College London will not receive any of your card details. King's College London will accept payments from MasterCard, Maestro and Visa (including Visa Debit and Electron).
Paying with an International Card?
If you are paying using an overseas card you will likely be provided with two options once you have submitted your card details;
- to elect to pay using the exchange rate of our merchant service provider, Elavon, or
- to elect to use an exchange rate determined by your card issuer.
Benefits to agreeing to the rate offered by Elavon;
- Best exchange rate guarantee
- Instant visibility of the amount you will pay in your home currency
- No hidden charges
- Acceptance is totally at your discretion
Before proceeding with your payment we recommend that you;
- Confirm with your bank that your daily limit on your debit / credit card is sufficient to make the online payment
- Check that there are sufficient funds in your account
- Advise your card issuer, at least 24 hours in advance, of how much you will be paying. This helps to reduce the risk of the payment being rejected for card security reasons.
Students From China
If your card issuer is in China and you are experiencing difficulties making payment through this service, the college have partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to offer the opportunity to pay your fees through China Pay. For More information please visit Global Pay For Students