Scientists working in DNA Analysis at King’s College London have been at the forefront of relationship testing for over 30 years and offer:
- Complete confidentiality and secure storage of samples and results.
- Friendly, experienced and approachable staff who will take time to explain the process.
- Full discussion, before you commit yourself, of the implications of taking a DNA test.
- Option of giving your sample at our nurse-run clinic,or having a sampling kit sent to a medical professional of your choice.
- Senior scientists all educated to Doctorate or Masters Degree standard.
- Duplicate testing in all cases, undertaken in our state-of-the-art laboratories.
UK Ministry of Justice accreditation to conduct court-approved tests; DNA analysis at King’s is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 7850, subject to regular independent inspection; compliant with the Department of Health Code of Practice and Guidance on Genetic Paternity Testing Services.
Schedule of Accreditation (PDF) issued by United Kingdom Accreditation Service 7850
Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005