About King's Research Portal
The King’s Research Portal showcases the breadth and diversity of King’s research, from researcher biographies and research group profiles to funding details and research outputs such as published books and peer-reviewed journal articles.
It is also our Institutional Repository providing access to the full text of research outputs, where possible, including postgraduate research theses.
- Summary tables of research outputs and funding for individual research groups
- Profiles of individual researchers, including research students
- Hyperlinks throughout, eg from a researcher’s publication to a co author’s profile
- Research outputs can be viewed and exported in a range of citation styles and formats
- Links to online publications, including open access papers
- Graphs of relations providing dynamic representations of collaborations and linkages.
The data for the Portal is drawn from Pure, our Research Information System.