Alumni & Friends of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychiatry & Neuroscience
Thousands of people have studied and worked at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychiatry & Neuroscience (IoPPN) since its foundation in 1948.
The Institute aims to maintain strong links with its alumni, friends and supporters all around the world.
Whether you've just graduated or have been away from us for a while, there are lots of ways to keep in touch and get involved with your Alma Mater and fellow alumni.
Of course, you don't have to have been a student here to want to stay in touch, so staff and friends - all supporters of the IoPPN - are welcome.
Simply register your details with the Alumni Office to have access to a large range of benefits including:
- free access to the library
- invitations to exclusive events, training programmes and reunions
- e-news with updates from IoPPN and university staff and alumni
- corporate and campus discounts
- free access to online journals through the JSTOR digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources
- a copy of the alumni magazine 'In Touch' twice a year
You can also take advantage of our online community Alumni Online. It is an alumni network facility where can update your own details, search for friends and even book for events online. To register, visit Alumni Online click ‘sign in’ and then ‘new user registration’.
To make sure we can keep in touch with you please email email@example.com with your current contact details and we will make sure your record is updated.