Imaging Analysis Software
The Imaging Analysis Group is actively involved in the development of new Neuroimaging software tools.
These include (non exhaustive list!):
- XBAM - a non-parametric fMRI analysis package
- PROBID - a pattern recognition toolbox
- ICC Toolbox - a test-restest toolbox to calculate a range of reliability measures
- rBET - a modification of the Brain Extraction Tool from FSL to make it suitable for use with pre-clinical (rodent) data
- PIPR - The Pharmacological Imaging and Pattern Recognition toolbox