KCL NeuroSoc is very excited to announce its 4th annual one-day conference titled “Wiring Together: Neuroplasticity in the Brain”!
This year’s conference is focusing on neuroplasticity and the spectacular changes that take place in the brain from a molecular and cellular level to a cognitive and behavioural level. In order to better outline the numerous facets of neuroplasticity, we have classified the programme into five categories:
- plasticity in neuronal networks,
There will be 6 KEYNOTE LECTURES covering topics such as:
- Mechanisms of cerebral cortical plasticity
- fMRI neurofeedback training for enhancing neuroplasticity in Huntington’s Disease
- How memory mechanisms are altered in disease states
- Closed-loop control of spinal cord stimulation restoring hand function after paralysis
- Growth cone path finding
- Altered connectivity in the spinal cord and brainstem in neuropathic pain.
Also, participants will have the amazing opportunity to attend 4 WORKSHOPS during the day and showcase their research in a poster session during the lunch interval, with prizes to be awarded to the best 3 posters. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
£15 for members
£ 20 for non-members
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/216739152085971/
KCL Neurosoc website: http://kclneurosocconferences.tumblr.com/
KCL Neurosoc Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kclneurosoc/
*CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN*
Please email abstract (250-300 words) at email@example.com until 5th February 2017!
This can be on an original research project of your own or a literature review.