Organisational Behaviour Lab Inaugural Public Lecture with Professor Sir Cary Cooper
14 November 2019
This lecture will offer a detailed analysis of the latest trends in health and wellbeing at work research, and how psychology can help build a healthier workplace as we adapt to the modern workplace challenges of stress and sedentary jobs.
The lecture will develop an understanding of:
- The effects of stress at work
- Interventions to improve health and wellbeing
- The psychology of workplace health
- The business case for health and wellbeing
- Organisational change to promote healthy working conditions
Followed by panel discussion with:
- Sir Cary Cooper CBE, Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health at Alliance Manchester Business School
- Dr Judith Grant, Director of Health and Wellbeing, Mace Group
- Professor Cheryl Haslam, Professor of Health Psychology, Loughborough University
- Dr Michael Clinton, Reader in Work Psychology & HRM, King's Business School, King’s College London
A drinks reception will follow afterwards.
Standard rate: £5
Student rate: £2.50*
(Registration includes presentation, CPD certificate and drinks reception)
*Please note, there is limited availability of discounted student rate places, and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To be eligible you will need to email a letter (scanned) from your institution, confirming your full-time student status to email@example.com. You will then be given a promotional code to register online.
Half of the proceeds from this lecture will be given to our nominated charity, the Samaritans.
Booking: Organisational Behaviour Lab Inaugural Public Lecture with Professor Sir Cary Cooper
This event is CPD certified and equivalent to 1 CPD point.
Where: Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN)
King's College London - Denmark Hill Campus
16 De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF
When: 14th November 2019 (17.00-18.30)