Show/hide main menu

Student support

Student Accommodation

Visit the King's College Accommodation Services web-pages for further information about King’s, Nominated and Intercollegiate residences. 

Housing Advice and Contract Checks

If you have found a property in the private rented sector and would like someone to check your contract, advice appointments can be booked at the University of London Housing Services or with King’s Student Advice.

University of London Housing Services (ULHS)



Tel: 020 7862 8880

King’s Student Advice



Tel: 020 7848 7070 (The Compass)
Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2018 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454