Job id: 084366. Salary: £37,332 - £42,099 pro rata for Contract Length..
Posted: 12 February 2024. Closing date: 03 March 2024.
Business unit: Human Resources. Department: People Services.
Contact details: Jack Richards. Jack.1.Richards@kcl.ac.uk
Location: Guy's Campus. Category: Professional & Support Services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the HR recruitment team at King’s College London. We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Recruitment Advisor to provide recruitment advice and support on a university led programme, within our Students and Education Directorate. This is a new programme of work, and you will be dedicated to this programme, and responsible for working with them to provide support for their fast-paced recruitment and resourcing needs.
People Services provide professional support and advice to more than 9,000 colleagues across the university on the full lifecycle of employment – from recruitment and retention to reward, recognition, and career development. We are proud to work with the university community to provide academic and professional excellence and an outstanding educational experience for our students. We are a people-focused team, and we seek to treat colleagues fairly to bring out and reward their best.
About the Role
You will have the opportunity to utilise your stakeholder management skills and spend time building relationships and working with the hiring managers and programme leads to help them with their individual recruitment campaigns and design the best way to fill these vacancies – sometimes at short notice.
The successful applicant will use their recruitment knowledge to advice managers the best places to advertise, the ideal assessment techniques and work with managers to ensure the process is completed in an open and transparent manner.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates to provide a supporting statement on how you can demonstrate your skills and experience against the below criteria:
- Experience of working within an internal recruitment Team which has high volumes of recruitment.
- Working knowledge on the full end to end recruitment lifecycle – planning, sourcing, screening, selecting, and securing candidates.
- Experience of working with Recruitment Agencies, and have the confidence with ensuring these relationships work for both parties.
- Confidence in your recruitment knowledge to provide best practice advice and ensure process is followed at all times.
- Experience collating recruitment metrics and the ability to analyse data and recommend improvements.
- An understanding of the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and a firm commitment to working in an inclusive manner
The ideal candidate will also be highly organised and meticulous supporting recruitment across numerous school faculties and handling any general day to day enquires. Communication and forging relationships are key in excelling in this role.
To support our efforts to recruit and retain skilled and engaged colleagues to deliver our teaching, research and professional services we offer a pay and benefits package that attracts talented people from around the world.
Please follow the link below for ways you can benefit from being a part of King's team.
This post will be offered as a fixed term position for 6 months. You will be required to attend the office a minimum of two days a week, or additional days as per the requirements of the role.
This is a full-time (35 hours per week) basis.
Interviews are due to be held week commencing 11 March 2024