ACADEMIC DEGREES BY CLASSIC DISTANCE LEARNING
Raise your profile with a degree
The Centre of European Law has offered first class education for the professional for over 20 years. All programmes achieve outstanding feedback in the annual UK wide PTES survey. Since 2015 the programmes have achieved an average 96% overall satisfaction rating each year.
- Study material written by leading King's academics and best experts in the field
- Networking with a global professional cohort and teaching body
- Designed for the professional who can apply content immediately to the work environment
- Face to face study weekends with the programme leaders (in 2020 autumn seminars will be replaced by an online activity, format tbc; the format for the 2021 spring seminars is subject to social distancing measures)
- Hard copy study material with additional online support
Tuition fees are the same for home and overseas students
Generally a good first law (or related) degree plus relevant professional expertise taken into account.
October to May for the Postgraduate Diploma, plus one additional year (October to September) for the optional MA dissertation
You can choose from the programmes in the following subjects: