Library Services Alerts
- This page is used to inform you of any disruptions to the services we provide.
- For the latest IT service updates please see the IT System Updates webpage.
Physical Services disruptions
Date: Wednesday 12 September 2018
A0 Poster Printing
The A0 poster printer at New Hunt's House Library is currently out of order.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Date added: 12 September 2018
Electronic resources issues
Date: Saturday 13 October 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 GMT
EndNote - scheduled maintenance
The EndNote online platform will be down for scheduled maintenance between 09:00 and 16:00 GMT this Saturday (13 October) - during downtime the following services will be affected:
- EndNote web will redirect to a maintenance message
- ResearcherID services will be unavailable
- WoS save to EndNote online and record status will be unavailable
- Password Reset services (RID, WoS, InCites, EndNote) will be unavailable
- Synchronization services (EndNote desktop/iPad) will be unavailable and a maintenance message will be returned in all responses
- Account activation (EndNote desktop) will be unavailable
Date added: 12 October 2018
Date: Saturday 27 October 2018
Time: 17:00 pm - 18:30 pm
Ebook Central ebook platform not available
To maintain the currency and security of ProQuest ebook platforms, Ebook Central, PubCentral, and LibCentral will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes beginning Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 17:00.
Date added: 03 October 2018
Sage Journals - Scheduled site maintenance
Updating the platform to improve the functionality of the website. No access to content
Off campus access to this database is currently not possible due to problems with Institutional login.
Date added: 17 September 2018