Guest Printing & Copying
Our Guest Printing solution allows visitors to the Library to use many of the same printing services available to staff and students at King's.
Please see our Joining Us pages for information on who is eligible for visitor access to our libraries, and how to apply.
Creating an Account
Guests to the Library must create an account in Papercut before they can start using the available services. It is important that guests are aware of the following:
- All usernames are prefixed with 'g-' (e.g. 'g-johnny95'). When logging into a printer the guest must type this username with the prefix.
- The guest must provide a valid email address and verify it before attempting to access services.
- Per the university policy, no refunds or transfers of credit are permitted.
Once a guest has created an account and verified their email address, s/he can add credit to the account by:
- Logging into PaperCut and using a debit or credit card; OR
- Locating one of the touchscreen kiosks in the Library and adding cash or coin to their account.
The following services are accessible to a guest user:
- Web Print
- Scan to Email
- Email to Print
Guests pay the same price as students for the print and copy services.*
Prices are listed as per page
||Black & White
||Black & White
*There is no charge for scanning.
**Colour is only available for copying services. Printing services are black and white only.
The King's IT TechBars and Library Services Enquiry Desks are available to assist guests with creating accounts and using the services. If a guest has forgotten their password or needs it to be reset, s/he should contact the 24/7 IT Service Desk on 020 7848 8888.
If there is no recorded activity on an account in over six (6) months we will reach out to the guest via the email address s/he provided to confirm the account can be deleted.