Library charges can now be paid online through your library account
. Credit will be taken from your printing account
For students, staff and NHS staff
- From Library Search click on Sign in in the top right (or in the Library Catalogue click on Log in in the top left)
- Once logged in, click on your name and then My Account along the top (or in the Library Catalogue, click on My Account)
- Click on Pay Library Charges
- If your account is showing ‘Accumulating charges’, click close and click on the Renew all button in Loans, then return to the 'Pay charges' screen (or in the Library Catalogue, click on Renew all). Please renew your books before paying.
- Select the charges you want to pay, then click the Pay button
- If the charges you wish to pay are greater than your available printer credit, then you will need to add print credit before continuing
If you experience any difficulty, please contact us.
Note for staff and NHS staff
The online payments service requires that the number on your University ID card is linked with your King's username.
If when trying to pay charges you see the error message ‘There is a problem with your session/account’, this usually means that your accounts are not linked.
You can request this by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- King’s/NHS email address
- Number on your College ID card
- King’s username
For all other library members
Library members without a King's username will unfortunately not be able to use this service. Please use one of the self-service kiosks located in the libraries to pay charges.