Associated organisations and independent researchers
If you are a member of one of the following organisations please click here:
- Association of Tax Technicians
- Canning House
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Members of the former Sion College library
- Society of Construction Law
If you are a member of one of the organisations listed below please email your details to email@example.com:
- Members of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Library
- North Thames Ministerial Training Course
- St Mellitus
If you hold an M25 Access & Borrowing Scheme ID card you are eligible to join King's libraries. In order to apply for a King's library card, please scan a copy of your M25 card, along with your home institution ID card and a digital photo for your King's ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your King's library card will allow you to:
- Borrow up to 5 four-week loan books
- Access to a limited selection of e-resources via a small number of public access (VERA) PCs.
- Reference access to all our print resources in our 6 libraries
If you are not a member of any of the above associated organisations but can demonstrate a need to use our libraries to access materials not easily available elsewhere you can still apply for membership. Please specify in your application the books and journals you wish to access.
Please click here
for the application form.
If you already have membership to King's Libraries and wish to renew please click here
All ID cards are reference only. If you wish to apply for borrowing rights please speak to a member of staff at the library enquiry desk. For further details on borrowing please click here
One-off day pass or extended pass
If you need access to our collection for just one day, or for an extended period but you do not wish to join as a member, please contact email@example.com
and indicate your reason for needing access, which library you require access to and the date/s you wish to visit.
For membership queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle Temple: reference access to the Maughan Library is available at weekends only on production of a current Middle Temple ID card.