Subscription charges for borrowing
If you need to use our collections on a regular basis, please click here for details.
- Reference currently free of charge
- Borrowing £120 pa or £60 for six months
- Three named users £1200 pa
- Canning House £60 pa
- Chartered Institute of Taxation members £60 pa
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators members £60 pa
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office £150 pa
- North Thames Ministerial Training Course £60 pa
- Sion College members £60 pa
- Society of Construction Law £60 pa
- St Mellitus College members £60 pa
- Corporate subscribers £1200 pa for 3 named users
All visitor charges include VAT.
- Individuals will be entitled to borrow up to 5 four week loan books but please note that one week, one day and short loan items cannot be borrowed.
- Photocopying facilities are available in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act, 1988 .
- Computing services are not available to visitors but the Library catalogue can be consulted at dedicated computers.
- Access to a limited selection of e-resources is available via a small number of public access (VERA) PCs.