Partners and collaborators
A network of internal and external collaborators is fundamental to the success of research within the School. Some of our key collaborators and partnerships include:
- Clinical Academic Group - brings together experts from within King's Health Partners to facilitate research excellence. The Division is part of the Genetics, Rheumatology, Infection, Immunology and Dermatology group.
- Biomedical Research Centre - the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust / King's College London.
- Statistical Genetics Unit (SGU) - a cross-school unit, of researchers from the Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, School of Medicine & the Social, Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry Centre (SGDP), Institute of Psychiatry.
- Clinical Dermatology - St John's Institute of Dermatology at St Thomas' Hospital, one of the world's leading centres for patients with skin disease.
- Clinical Genetics - the Regional Genetics Centre for the South East quadrant of the Thames region, based at Guy's Hospital.