Dr Michael Antoniou
- October 2003 - Present: Reader in Molecular Genetics, King's College London School of Medicine, King's College London
- July 1998 - October 2003: Senior lecturer, King’s College London School of Medicine, King’s College London.
- October 1996 - July 1998: Senior Lecturer, United Medical and Dental Schools, Guy’s and St Thomas’s Hospital.
- October 1994 - October 1996: Lecturer, United Medical and Dental Schools, Guy’s and St Thomas’s Hospital.
- February 1984 - September 1994: post-doctoral research fellow, Laboratory of Gene Structure and Expression, National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London.
- October 1980 - December 1983: post-doctoral research fellow, Tumour Biology Laboratory, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
- Biochemistry, BA (Oxon), University of Oxford (Hertford College), 1973-1977.
- Ph.D, University of Reading, 1977-1980.
- Genetic Modification Safety Officer, King’s College London School of Medicine, Guy's Campus: 1995-1999.
- Member of current King’s College London Genetic Modification Safety Committee.
- Member of the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council grant review committee dealing with “Genes and Developmental Biology”, 2000-2003.
- March 2006 - Elected to the executive board and appointed treasurer of the British Society for Gene Therapy.