- Moore R., Theveneau E., Pozzi S., Alexandre P., Richardson J., Merks A., Kashef J., Linker C. and Mayor R. Par3 controls neural crest migration by promoting microtubule catastrophe during contact inhibition of locomotion. Development. In press.
- Collins R., Linker, C. and Lewis J. (2010) MAZe: a new tool for mosaic analysis of gene function in zebrafish. Nature Methods. 7(3):219-26.
- Steventon B., Araya A., Linker C. and Mayor R. (2009)Differential requirements of BMP and Wnt signaling during gastrulation and neurulation define two steps in neural crest induction. Development. 136(5):771-9.
- Linker C.*, de Almeida I., Papanayotou C., Sabado, V., Streit, A., Mayor R., Stern C*. (2009) Neural induction by BMP inhibition requires cellular continuity with the neural plate border. Developmental Biology. 327(2):478-86. *Corresponding authors.
- de Almeida I., Batut J., HillC., Stern C. D,* and Linker C.* (2008) Unexpected activities of Smad7 in Xenopus mesodermal and neural induction. Mechanisms of Development. 125(5-6):421-31. *Corresponding authors
- Linker C.and Stern C. (2007) Neural induction – the chick view. The New Encyclopaedia of Neuroscience. Elsevier.
- Linker C.* ‡, Lesbros C.*, Gros J., Burrus L.W., Rawls A. and Marcelle C. ‡. (2005) b-Catenin-dependent Wnt signaling controls the epithelial organization of somites through the activation of paraxis. Development. 132(17):3895-905. *Co-first author. ‡Corresponding authors.
- Linker C. and Stern C. (2004) Neural induction requires BMP inhibition only as a late step, and involves signals other than FGF and Wnt antagonists. Development. 131(22):5671-568.
- Linker C. *, Lesbros C. *, Stark M. and Marcelle C. (2003) Intrinsic signals regulate the initial steps of myogenesis in vertebrates. Development. 130(20):4797-807. *Co-first author