King's Admissions Office manages the majority of applications to study undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes at the College.
We're here to help applicants from initial enquiries, through the application process, and right up to starting their course.
We also advise other areas of the College on admissions related policy and processes.
- All undergraduate degree programmes
- Pre-sessional English language courses
- Study Abroad (all levels)
- Masters and Taught postgraduate
- Research degrees (PhD etc)
- Visiting research students