MedView & DentView
Applications for MedView & DentView 2020 are now closed.
Applications for MedView and DentView 2021 will open in December 2020.
MedView and DentView 2020 will take place on:
Tuesday 14th - Friday 17th April 2020*
*Please note, you must be available to attend all four days.
You must be in year 12 and studying at a non-selective state school in London/Greater London in order to apply.
MedView and DentView are two separate programmes which are run simultaneously. DentView is for students interested in Dentistry and MedView is suitable for students interested in medicine.
Successful applicants of both programmes will participate in:
- Clinical work experience
- Lectures by leading medical & dental researchers
- Interactive workshops and learn practical clinical skills
- Gain advice on the UCAT and interviews
- Hear ‘survival tips’ from current medical students.
The eligibility criteria includes students who:
- Began their studies in Year 12/ Access Course, as of September 2019
- Attend a non-selective state school/college
- Are studying both Chemistry and Biology A Levels
- Have achieved GCSE English Language and Maths at least grade B/6, and an overall minimum of 5 grades 7-9’s (A*- A) at GCSE
- Are not currently taking part in our K+ programme
If you application is shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview and advice session on Saturday 25th January 2020. This is an opportunity to meet current medical students, have your questions answered and take part in a realistic practice interview.
The majority of the programme will be based at one of our King's College London campuses.
From 2018 entry, participants in MedView are eligible to apply for the Extended Medical Degree Programme at King's.