Join us at King’s College London for 3 days of problem solving and exam preparation over the Easter holidays. We will concentrate on the type of question that will make all the difference between a high GCSE grade and a very high GCSE grade!
Each day will involve a variety of activities designed to improve your problem solving skills, led by experienced teachers. These sessions will be fun, challenging and intense but you should leave feeling more confident of achieving a high grade in your GCSE.
Who can apply to SEVEN+?
SEVEN+ is open to Year 11 students who:
- attend a non-selective state school
- do not have parent(s) or carer(s) who have studied at university.
We will prioritise offers to applicants who:
- live or have lived in local authority care
- are a young carer
- are disabled
- come from neighbourhoods with low overall progression rates into higher education
- have been eligible for Free School Meals in any of the past 6 years.
This course is being run in conjunction with and funded by the Widening Participation Department at King’s College London, whose purpose is to ensure that the opportunities provided by universities are accessible to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
When / where does SEVEN+ take place?
SEVEN+ is a 3 day course taking place on 10-12 April 2018, starting at 9.00am and finishing at 3.00pm each day.
The course will be based at King's College London Strand Campus.
Applications are now closed.