King's Careers & Employability continues to operate a virtual provision for our students, alumni, employers and the wider King’s community in Winter 2020.
Although there continues to be a great deal of uncertainty, we're still here to support you through all our digital services and activity.
Our teams are running our appointments, events, support virtually and we encourage all users to make use of our digital careers resources, e-learning and subscriptions.
We remain open throughout the winter months, except for the following, when we're closed for staff training or in line with wider King's closure dates:
- Wednesday 9 December 2020
- Monday 18 December 2020 - Friday 1 January 2021
Outside these times, you can reach us via the following:
- Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow our social media platforms
- Access the latest updates, resources and content on KEATS
- Use our King's CareerConnect portal to book appointments, view events and our vacancy board
The latest advice and guidance on King's wider action related to COVID-19 can be found on the main website.
Latest COVID-19 Careers FAQs
We have compiled a number of responses to frequently asked questions about your career planning, our events and activities, how to build your employability and what the graduate labour market looks like in the UK and internationally.
These are kept regularly updated, and can be found on our KEATS digital education pages.