Show/hide main menu


Students from outside King's

Information for students from outside King's who want to study modules in the Department of Mathematics.

Study Abroad

Students from overseas institutions interested in studying at King's for a semester or a full year as part of an exchange programme or study abroad scheme should contact the Global Mobility Office in the first instance to find out what is available to them.

Intercollegiate students

Students from University of London colleges may be able to register for Mathematics modules at King's (this may be as part of the intercollegiate MSci in Physics or separately). All requests for places should be made through your home institution. Please get in touch with your home institution's programme administrator for more information. You should also contact the King's module lecturer/organiser if you have any doubts about satisfying the pre-requisties for amy module.


All students from UoL colleges who have been allocated places on King's modules will need to complete an Intercollegiate Registration Form (IRF). This will allow students to receive a King's ID card and IT account so as to access the KEATS (Virtual Learning Environment / Moodle) and other resources.

IRF forms can be requested from the Mathematics Department Office who are also available to answer any questions that you may have about the process.


For King's students who are interested in taking modules at other UoL colleges, please see your relevant programme page.



03 August 2018


Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2019 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454