King's online learning environment is KEATS (King's e-learning and teaching service). It is accessible from the College and externally, via MyPage or the direct link to KEATS.
What is KEATS?
How do I access KEATS?
KEATS (King’s E-learning and Teaching Service) is the centrally supported system for the delivery of teaching materials in support of modules throughout King's College London.
There is an index of modules on KEATS available.
You will find lecture notes, problem sheets and other learning materials for all your modules on KEATS. It is your responsibility to make sure you have access to the correct modules and that you check KEATS regularly for new material.
How do I see my modules on KEATS?
You can access KEATS from the internal web pages (http://internal.kcl.ac.uk) by clicking on the e-Learning button then clicking on the KEATS link. Alternatively, direct access to the e-learning service is from the address http://keats.kcl.ac.uk- this is where you will see the login screen.
At the top of the screen you will see a course called ‘KEATS student support help pages.’ Click on the link and then either log in (just use the same username and password as for other King’s systems such as e-mail) or click on the ‘guest access link’ at the bottom of the page. This course provides guidance on logging in and familiarising yourself with KEATS and offers a range of help resources. You should spend a few minutes exploring this material.
Who do I contact if I have problems using KEATS?
All Mathematics modules, (excluding those in Financial Maths at level 7) are available through "guest access". If this is for some reason unavailable, you may be able to view the pages by "self-enrolment" by following these steps:
1. To find a module go to http://keats.kcl.ac.uk and click on the log in button at the top of the page. Log in using your King's username and password (the one you use for email).
2. In the search box enter the module code or title. If you want to see a list of modules for your year, enter the first part of the module code, e.g. 4CCM, for first year modules.
2. Click on the relevant module title (it will be hyperlinked).
3. Click on the ‘enrol me’ button.
4. Once enrolled, the course will be added to a personalised list of courses, which you can find in the Navigation box under the tab “My courses”. You should now have access!
If you are not able to see a module listed in KEATS that you know should be there then you should contact your Programme Administrator.
However, if you are experiencing technical issues with KEATS (including not being able to log-in) then the IT Service Desk is the primary point of contact. When contacting the IT Service Desk you must provide as much detail of the course as you can - ideally, the Module Code and Title.
Emails should be used for non-urgent issues only. If your matter is urgent you should telephone the IT Service Desk on 0207 848 2430 Monday-Friday 0800-1800.