Congratulations on receiving an offer to study Adult Nursing at the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King's College London.
You are warmly invited to attend our adult nursing offer holder day on 4 April 2018. Our event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discover more about our pre-registration adult nursing courses
- ask our academic staff any questions you may have
- talk to current adult nursing students about their experiences of their course, placements and university life
- get hands-on with a clinical skills lesson
- meet with our student services team to discuss admissions criteria, funding, disability support and more
- explore Guy's Campus
- visit some of our nearby student residences
- step into the Gordon Museum - the largest pathology museum in the world
- meet some of your 2018 classmates!
Register for a place by clicking here.
Please note, this event is exclusively for offer holders of the BSc Adult Nursing and PGDip Adult Nursing courses at King's College London. Other events for non-offer holders are displayed here.
Need help finding us? You can find a map of our campus here.
We look forward to meeting you again soon!