The Faculty has strong relationships with a large number of renowned educational and healthcare organisations around the world.
Our international partnerships include; electives, exchanges, research collaborations and the ground-breaking Nanjing Health School partnership, in China.
The Faculty also welcomes students from overseas institutions to take part in our Study Abroad programme which gives the student a multi-disciplinary learning experience.
We have established growing relationships with international partners around the world, including:
- Nanjing Health School, China
- Ngee Ann Academy, Singapore
- The Jikei University, Japan
- University of Navarra, Spain
- Istanbul University, Turkey
- University of Turku, Finland
- University of Kuopio, Finland
- University of Sao Paulo, South America
- University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Georgetown University, USA
- The University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore
- Second Military Medical University, Shanghai
- Peking University
Find out more about international study
For further information and advice please visit our dedicated webpage.