A six-year medical degree programme open to students studying A levels/Access to Medicine at eligible non-selective state schools in London, Kent and Medway, and to participants of Realising Opportunities across England. Students study the core curriculum at a slower pace and with greater support for first three years. Programme content and assessments are the same as the standard five-year medical degree programme.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
• Underlying philosophy of integration of medical science and clinical teaching.
• Students benefit from clinical in world-famous teaching hospitals: Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Hospitals.
• Teaching underpinned by our own virtual campus online learning resource.
• A wealth of facilities and resources including the largest UK medical pathology museum and the Chantler Simulation & Interactive Learning Centre.
• Offers dissection and prosection teaching.
• Enriched by a global network of international partnerships including Johns Hopkins University.
King's College London
Year of entry 2016