A unique opportunity for international and home students to receive registration as a nurse specialising in adult care. A Nursing degree in the heart of London! You will learn how to deliver care to people aged 18 and above across a variety of healthcare settings including primary health care, acute medical/surgical units, A&E and critical care.
Sorry, but you need to update your Adobe Flash™ player
- Partnerships with world-class teaching hospitals.
- Links with industry, health services and policy makers.
- Excellent employability; our graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally.
- Renowned for the quality of our research work.
- World-class academics and gifted students from all walks of life.
- Approachable, available and supportive staff
King's College London
Primarily Waterloo and Guy's Campuses with clinical practice in NHS Trusts and other healthcare providers
Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Year of entry 2015