Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 23 January 2024 To: 26 March 2024
By studying Bengali Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Modes of transport
- The weather
- To meet a friend
- Describing people
- Buying tickets
- Asking for and giving the price
- Talking about modes of transport in the city
- Giving and asking for directions
- Taking about the weather
- Talking about one's childhood
- Visiting friends
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Interrogative and negative structures
- Revision-imperative &present tense
- Past Tense- Simple
- Script- Reading and writing simple sentences
What will I achieve?
When Bengali Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.