Chinese Language and Culture Level 6 Part 3
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 25 April 2024 To: 27 June 2024
By studying Chinese Language and Culture level 6 you will be able to understand a range of spoken and written discourses in different styles: factual, journalistic and non-specialist technical with ease and be able to express yourself orally and in written form using a range of accurate vocabulary and appropriate register, stating an opinion with confidence. You will be able to refine your intercultural competence by accessing political, historical and cultural information from a variety of sources and be able to make presentations on various subjects .
What does this course cover?
- Environment protection
- Understanding the importance of waste sorting
- The causes and the consequences of global warming
- Collective action and international cooperation
- Discussing and writing possibilities
- Using Chinese punctuation marks at the advanced level
- Using discourse connectors
- Writing summaries, reports and essays
- Giving short presentations
- Extended meaning of directional complements
- Chinese punctuation marks
- The written expressions
- Ways to express emphasis/focus
- Rhetorical devices-parallelism
- Prepositional phrases
- Sentence connectors
What will I achieve?
When Chinese Language and Culture level 6 is complete you will improve existing language skills to achieve the equivalent of B2/C1 level of the CEFR.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.