Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 25 April 2024 To: 27 June 2024
By studying Hebrew Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
Topics may typically include:
- The weather
- Aspects of Jewish tradition and religion
- The Israeli cities Jerusalem and Tzfat
Functions may typically include:
- Describing things, people
- Describing ongoing actions / states in effect
- Going somewhere to do something
- Hebrew Level 2 Page 3
- Asking for and offering explanations
Grammar may typically include:
- Impersonal statement in the past
- Past habitual actions
- The dual form
- Relative clauses
- Nominal sentences in the past
- Positive sentences in the past
- Introduction to the Imperative form
What will I achieve?
When Hebrew Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.